The experience of Euro.Soft, gained in the field in many achievements and installations, has allowed the company to enter the national market of manufacturers of automation systems and remote control, always obtaining the highest customer satisfaction.
The technical staff of Euro.Soft has numerous national and international experiences: these experiences are related to projects for institutions and private companies (municipalities, consortia of drainage and purification, service companies, etc..) in the areas of remote control and automation of civil and industrial plants.
WTU – Web Telecontrol Unit
In the field of management of water and environmental resources, Euro.Soft has developed an integrated system that aims to:
– Development and installation of supervision and remote management software (processing and treatment of data within the management of sewage treatment plants, aqueduct networks, sewage, reclamation, irrigation);
– Supply of turnkey remote control systems (on water networks, technological plants, etc.);
– Automation of purification plants, lifting, drinking water;
– Environmental monitoring systems.
– Survey and computerization of water networks;
– Studies for the optimization of the management and control of water resources;
– Consulting and design activities for remote control and monitoring systems;
– Management and maintenance of remote control and automation systems;
– Training initiatives for the qualification and retraining of plant operators.
Application sectors in the field of Automation and Telecontrol
– Aqueducts (distribution networks)
– Aqueducts (irrigation networks)
– Reclamation plants
– Treatment plants (purification, potabilization)
– Gas distribution networks
– Public lighting
– Machines and industrial plants
The remote control and monitoring systems make available automatically on the web, all the elements for judgment and decision-making choices to carry out quickly and effectively the surveillance and remote management.
These systems allow the achievement of several objectives, such as:
– The decrease of manned points and the consequent better use of personnel;
– The optimization of automatic operations aimed at an effective and efficient operation of the plant;
– An intelligent management of consumption and energy saving;
– The structuring of emergency and scheduled maintenance functions;
– The rapidity of intervention in manoeuvres;
– The programming of the acquisition / distribution with a significant advantage for the users served.
The systems made by Euro.Soft are based on standard equipment with advanced technology and modularity and configurability of hardware and software, so you can make changes and expansions, safeguarding investments already made.
Automation and Telecontrol systems architecture
The system consists of the following macro-elements:
– Central supervisory station;
– Control units for automation/supervision and data decentralization (control units possibly integrated with PLC);
– Electronic and hydraulic remote control and telemetry equipment;
– Communication system (based on GSM/4G/5G lines, or radio / IoT links, satellite, etc.).
The software is designed with a view to “flexibility” and “simplicity”, so that it can be used without difficulty by people with little experience but, at the same time, powerful enough to allow the development of targeted application programs.
The connection with the supervision center is realized with standard and open protocols.
The integrated products and the tools used for the applications carried out include components of the main brands, web-based supervision packages (SCADA), software and hardware for remote data communication, servomechanisms and actuators (motor control, pneumatic and hydraulic systems etc).
Contattact us for further information about telecontrol and automation solutions.